A feet first reinvention of the classic court sneaker. The Geo Court II allows you to move naturally and connect with the ground beneath your feet, without compromising on everyday style.
LIBERATE YOUR FEET IN STYLE
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and Improved – Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling.
- Reinvented court cup-sole with a wide, thin and flexible outsole for extraordinary barefoot feeling and free movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
The Movement Sole offers maximum underfoot sensory feedback with style. The 2.5mm base and 2mm golf ball inspired tread design delivers perfect grip and ground feel in urban environments.
Made from renewable natural materials.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.